why do girls do friends with benefits?

women are actually pretty easy to understand.. you just gotta take time to understand them.. its the game

Go on explain,Now this I got to here, Ive been married nearly 13 years and I still cant work out what goes on in a womens mind, lol.
I have a phase that they either like or don't like in which case you can often get hit if its the latter "DROP YOUR KNICKERS LOVE YOUR ON NEXT!!!":D

If you sleep around with benefits, no quality guy will want you.

I sure as hell wouldnt.

Haha, mine knows I'm quite a geek. Especially over computers, gaming, Transformers and Halo. :p She respects that I enjoy those things and I respect what she likes. Works out well.

Thats the only way it will work.

Go on explain,Now this I got to here, Ive been married nearly 13 years and I still cant work out what goes on in a womens mind, lol.
I have a phase that they either like or don't like in which case you can often get hit if its the latter "DROP YOUR KNICKERS LOVE YOUR ON NEXT!!!":D

ok, you want the secret fellas, its not really a secret, its listening, if you actually listen to what she says, she hints a lot of shit that she wants. also, if you respect her, she will respect you, everything has to be muture. play the love card.. like i said, its no secret, its commen sence, logic, psycology, people love to be loved.. its human nature

IMO, women do that because they are unsure of the guy but like to fool around regardless. Obvisously, she likes him, but not enough to make a deeper committment. Maybe it's because they have the ability to get any guy they want? Women are powerful in their unique way in which they can easily attract guys like that. I love them but still, I have to be careful. I usually stay away from those type of girls because they tend to cheat.

women are just different to us, thats all.
we like football, cars, computers, etc. they like clothes, girlie chats, shopping, etc.
we also act differently. we are more casual about things, like if theres a mess in the kitchen we will clean it later, a woman would fuss about and clean it up straight away (usually).
this therefore shows that women take things a bit too seriously sometimes and a lot of them are gullable (no offence). a guy might say that he likes her and stuff, then there might be a night of passion and the guy might go off, as for him it was a night of passion, but for her she might think, oh he must like me, maybe we can date, etc...
we were made to be different, we all have our own views and feelings on things. ill never fully understand a woman :p and they probs wont understand us and the things we do

I don't know about anyone else, but I tend to start liking girls once I get to know them. Of course, theres that physical attraction before hand sometimes, but there doesn't have to always be that, as that can come afterwards too.

I've had it a couple of times where I don't like the girl back, but to tell the truth, if you have a feeling a girl likes you, you tend to warm to them quicker, and so, feelings start to grow, which is probably why the mutual liking starts to happen,, as long as its not just about sex.

I wouldn't even consider just going for physical attraction straight off, and having a one night stand, etc.

Back
Top Bottom