Twinkies !

If you balance what you eat with how much you exercise you should be fine. Think of it this way, for each Twinky you eat, you have to run 500 meters. You can eat as much as you like of whatever you like, but be sure to burn off all the calories.
I can sit on my sofa and eat buffet for the rest of my life... I only weigh 90 and I will never gain a pound on my sofa buffet.

I always end up buying the cheap imitation of Twinkies or HoHos. I go to Walmart to shop and they have the Little Debbies, which are ok. Haven't had one in awhile though. I miss the Raspberry coconut Zingers and the one with the yellow frosting on top. Those are my favorites too, but expensive compared to Twinkies.

I haven't had a Twinkie in like 5 years. My metabolism is really fast so I won't get fat anytime soon. It's gonna suck when I get older though and it slows down though.

OMG, Twinkies are so popular. They're junk food, mainly a small spongy cake with creme on the inside. They're individually wrapped and super good. A little too sweet for my standards, but it goes good with milk.

As with damn near any other food in this country, yes it'll make you fat.

Very, Very fat.

OMG, Twinkies are so popular. They're junk food, mainly a small spongy cake with creme on the inside. They're individually wrapped and super good. A little too sweet for my standards, but it goes good with milk.

ARRRRRRRRE stop I'm drooling, someone take a picture as I like to think of my self as a fine conciser of food:)

twinkie.jpg

Yes, it is delicious. Some look lighter than the others.

Back
Top Bottom