Selling Super Gateway Laptop- New!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gateway seller

Baseband Member
PLEASE BID ON IT. I WILL START THE BID AT $450.00. Thats 100 lower then retail price. THIS ITEM IS IN THE BOX STILL. from today, its got a 90 day warrantee. It is used, but in new condition, still in box.

for private contact, please contact me at stealthinstinct1@bellsouth.net or my AIM Screen Name is stealthinstinct1 or my personal cell phone 954-309-5411

This is the Gateway® MX6436 notebook.

Features:
nv.jpg

AMD Sempronâ„¢ 3300+
Microsoft ® Windows ® XP Home (SP2)
15.4-inch Widescreen Ultrabright WXGA TFT
ATI™ Radeon® Xpress 200M Chipset
Integrated Radeon ® X300 based graphics
512 MB DDR Memory
80 GB Hard Drive
DVD+/-RW Multi-Format Double Layer Optical
4-in-1 Digital Media Manager
802.11g Wireless LAN
6-Cell Lithium-ion Battery

LEAVE CONTACT INFO:

Sorry, have to break your request so you don't get multiple mods asking you. But it is a rule for selling things here to have a hand-written note with the date and your user name on the item. Members have gotten scammed here before, and we want to prevent that.

If you want everything done VIA PM, I can close this after you get the new picture up, and I can update things as needed (you sell it, you have an offer, or what ever) when you send me a PM

Sorry, have to break your request so you don't get multiple mods asking you. But it is a rule for selling things here to have a hand-written note with the date and your user name on the item. Members have gotten scammed here before, and we want to prevent that.

If you want everything done VIA PM, I can close this after you get the new picture up, and I can update things as needed (you sell it, you have an offer, or what ever) when you send me a PM

kk, ill have it to you by tomorow.

450 is a tad too high for a starting bid... Would make a good reserve price though. Also, you will get more hits of you have a pic of the actual item... It gets people more exited, I suppose. Also try to get a set in price, if you are looking to hold an auction, theres always eBay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom