why do girls do friends with benefits?

Lol what I would do for either right now... The girl I like is just too shy to wanna do anything...

Lol what I would do for either right now... The girl I like is just too shy to wanna do anything...
you dating or has she found out your a G33K yet lol JK! im in that kind of mood.

women are actually pretty easy to understand.. you just gotta take time to understand them.. its the game

most of the time

Those relationships don't work, period. In fact, if a girl wants that sort of a relationship, the closest she can get is no strings attached.

A lot of guys in their late teens, and early 20's want relationships that do not tie them down, they still want to play the field...

you can also get payed :p no offence to anyone who does....

you dating or has she found out your a G33K yet lol JK! im in that kind of mood.

Lol no we are not dating, and she knows I am. HAHA her parents love me. You can tell that they want me to hook up with her, but I'm not sure anyone knows what she thinks. We had a good time at prom so I can hope....

Haha, mine knows I'm quite a geek. Especially over computers, gaming, Transformers and Halo. :p She respects that I enjoy those things and I respect what she likes. Works out well.

Back
Top Bottom