why do girls do friends with benefits?

why do girls have fwb relationships with guys? the girl 95% of the time will develop feelings for the guy and the guy won't and will just see it as causal sex.

She want to know why girls instead of calling guys friends, call them friends with benefits.

I think that it is in hope that the guy will suddenly realize that he truly loves the girl, and hey, he already has benefits. That almost never works, and "friends with benefits" usually either end up just friends or not friends.

Well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much.......

lol jk
its just because women sometimes dont like to see themselves "dating" the men but would much rather just "use" them for both people's pleasure. bad thing is that the women usually like the man in the first place and the guy just wants sex it hardly works out

Haha I am a girl. I am just trying to get a male's viewpoint on this.

I did a FWB relationship with just a friend a while back and it didn't work out.

Yeah, I realized that. Can't really give you a straight answer...

Good thing my girlfriend isn't like that. Lucky me. :p

Those relationships don't work, period. In fact, if a girl wants that sort of a relationship, the closest she can get is no strings attached.

A lot of guys in their late teens, and early 20's want relationships that do not tie them down, they still want to play the field...

Back
Top Bottom