Finally Got My Car!

The CVT's are neat. All the Nissans are upgrading to the CVT transmission including the Sentra. It has it's perks and disadvantages too. Make sure to give it that 1,000 mile break in and the 500 brakes break in period. Some people like make the first oil change at a thousand miles, but I say screw it. Go with the 3,000 or 5,000 mile oil change.

As for the 9mpg readout, maybe you need to take the time to drive it around more. Freeway driving will definitely increase it big time. Mine is at 30.2mpg now.

thanks guys..can't wait to starting modding it..nothing cheap, I wanna make it look nice and clean..things that are a simple fit, I dont want the car looking like it has wires, and stupid neons all over.

yeah man breaking an engine in sucks, you have can't do nothing ahah

Tint is top priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about vinyls for my car (redding the taillights) but after years go by, it's going to look fugly, so I'm dropping the project on that.

I must have an exhaust system though. You planning to put in one soon? It won't and it shouldn't void your warranty.

Tint is top priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about vinyls for my car (redding the taillights) but after years go by, it's going to look fugly, so I'm dropping the project on that.

I must have an exhaust system though. You planning to put in one soon? It won't and it shouldn't void your warranty.

OMG, this forum has a major glitch again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, this is terrible. There's a horrendous delay when replying or posting new threads.

nah, don't think I'm going to get exhaust..Maybe mufflers that look like the stock ones, but thats about it, no fully system..Some remus muffler, heard they're good with the maximas..

1. 20% tint all around
2. Spoiler
3.Smoked Tails
4. Rims
5. Grill maybe..

Gott save up, 4 is expensive ahah..tints and smoke tails is easy..

Oh my f***ing god......A new Maxima? Those are pretty fast. First, I have to save up to buy my $1400 exhaust system. HKS dual cat-backs....

I've got my windows tinted already. I'm redding out the taillights as soon as I can get some damn vinyls. I want to see your smoke look. I'll go for the red. We got nearly the same color. What's yours? Pure black? Mine is like a smokey mica color (dark grey, in simple terms). Of course, the exhaust is going in after that. Damn, have you heard the IS250 HKS exhaust???? Intake, I don't know. I hear the IS250 owners complain about losing low end power with the intake/exhaust combo. So no intake for me, just a drop TRD or K&N filter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x2nbHnc2KM

Man, that's what mine will sound like too.

Man get a WRX exhaust... or an EVO exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V682Lo_nuEI

hmm not sure about that one^..sounds a bit ricey, the one he posted sounds much more better, more of a deep drown..I duno its up to iso aha.

ISOWNER will you be leaving your vehicle Unattended at around 3AM outside on the curb like that any time soon ? If so let me know thanks !

Back
Top Bottom