DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's about the same as usual. Although I agree with troy - not so many database errors, but more white screens. When there are database errors, they're only a few minutes long.

About time, I havent been able to get on at about 8:30 till 12:54 which is now, this is umm.... :p

EDIT;

At the bottom of the forum which states which members are online, it says theres no one on, but there clearly is? :eek:

Yes really anoying today, I tried several times and could not get on this morning, tell a lie I got on but kept getting white pages all the time:rolleyes:

lovj1.jpg

Been having problems myself all morning. Could get to the main index page, but couldnt access any sections, just kept getting a white screen.

Yesterday, like the day before, from 9.30pm BST, continuous DBE's, in the end I went to bed at 11 [again, like the day before] I tried phoning David & got "the person you wish to speak to is unavailable"
This morning from the the word go, blank screen after blank screen, went out, got back at 2, got on right away.

I have finally been able to get on. CF would not load since 9:30 for me. No errors, just "Connection Reset".

{edit} just had a DB error, 1:00 PM central time. Wasn't even a minute long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom