Stamps gone up again!!!!

I do have to give USPS a break though. Their shipping of packages are still cheaper than UPS or FedEx. So woohoo, thank goodness for USPS!!!!! Even if the stamps continue to go up...

USPS is okay. They're decently fast, but I hate their tracking. It's so horrible they shouldn't even have a tracking system.

UPS is pretty good, but I like FedEx the best. They're a bit expensive compared to others, but they're super fast and the package tracking is VERY good.

USPS is okay. They're decently fast, but I hate their tracking. It's so horrible they shouldn't even have a tracking system.

UPS is pretty good, but I like FedEx the best. They're a bit expensive compared to others, but they're super fast and the package tracking is VERY good.
USPS tracking... hah. Fast... hah. From IL to here... slowest thing I've ever waited for and it said the tracking # was invalid the entire time.

They were okay in terms of speed. It came by the estimated ship date. I just hate the tracking. :p

Now I hear there are these "forever stamps" you can buy now at the post office where the rate never changes. You can still use these stamps 10-100 years down the road even when stamp cost rise to $100 for first class and you paid 41 cents for a forever stamp, lol.

USPS has to raise prices. with the internet sending actual mail for regular people(not busniess) is getting very rare

Now I hear there are these "forever stamps" you can buy now at the post office where the rate never changes. You can still use these stamps 10-100 years down the road even when stamp cost rise to $100 for first class and you paid 41 cents for a forever stamp, lol.
Forever stamps? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom