Favorite Genre of Music

I love rock but still don't mind a bit of the rest, country music(DON WILLIAMS saw him play at Scarborough) rock n roll when I'm out with our lass as she is a big Elvis fan, I tend to play alot of compilation albums.

yh where is funky house and grime ?

i like grime , funky house , hip hop, R n B , and the ocasional pop song

I doubt funky house would get it's own spot for 10 things.

Guys, sorry about not including some genres, but I had a limited amount of space.

You even gave separate category's for metal, rock and rock and roll, as well as hip-hop and rap, but cant even remember one of the biggest music genres out their :rolleyes:

Well i chose rock , indy,metal and rock and roll . SOme days i will listen to some indy music then one day i might feel like listening to some metal . I also dont pick music just by genre so if a think a song sounds good then i listen to it regardless of genre for instance i like some hip hop/rap form the 80's cos it wasnt all about drugs sex and violence like rap is today

I don't care when people say they don't like rap, but I hate it when they're like rap takes no skill to produce. Sure, some rap is crap and I could probably do it. But truly skilled rappers are hard to come by. People who can put together words like that to a sweet beat and actually have deep lyrics are gifted, no doubt about it.

I like 70's, 80's and 90's music, rock, a little bit of country, rock & roll, R&B, jazz and just about anything else that interests me. I don't like rap, doesn't appeal to me. Some of it is alright, but I just don't like it.

I don't care when people say they don't like rap, but I hate it when they're like rap takes no skill to produce. Sure, some rap is crap and I could probably do it. But truly skilled rappers are hard to come by. People who can put together words like that to a sweet beat and actually have deep lyrics are gifted, no doubt about it.

I like how you put that. Personally, I hate rap, with the exception of a few songs. Honestly, Nelly is the only good rapper in my opinion. All the other stuff i hear is all about drugs, violence, and sex, but not his. That's what I like about Rock, it is about so many things, not just the terrible threes from rap.

You even gave separate category's for metal, rock and rock and roll, as well as hip-hop and rap, but cant even remember one of the biggest music genres out their :rolleyes:

Then make your own thread about it. :rolleyes:

No need to cry about your panties in someone else's thread.

Back
Top Bottom