A buy,a scam,or stupid?

Uriss

Baseband Member
Well, I've been reading or at least trying to read. See the thing is that some of the information that I have read does not stick in my brain. I understand but I can't seem to recall it.

So I went online and asked for reading tips.I came across something called speed reading. It suprised me because I never heard of it.Speed reading or so they claim can increase your reading speed by alot.

So I come across this site but the thing is that you need to learn to speed read.Seems logical,everything takes practice.

They have this software for sale and you can download the software for the speed reading traing.

Is it a scam?
Is it ok to buy?
This is the link to the site.http://www.bulletread.com/product.php

Feel to check out the site and see is there is anything fishy.

I don't know about the site, but speed reading is legit. JFK was a very capable speed reader. He could read i think it was like 5 pages a minute, and understand everything he read.

Good to hear and I that makes me a little more secured but I have another question.

Since it's software that I have to download, is it okay if I burn the program to a disk?

I doubt you could burn the fully installed program to disk, but if you burn the install file to a CD/DVD thats ok for backup purposes only.

There are tons of speed reading ebooks and applications online if you know where to look mate:) Why pay when you can get them free.:)

Looks like one of those hard sell sites to me so I'd avoid it. See if its on ebay and check the sellers feedback

I don't know about the site, but speed reading is legit. JFK was a very capable speed reader. He could read i think it was like 5 pages a minute, and understand everything he read.

I didn't know that was possible! I can read about 1-1 1/4 pages a minute and sometimes space out...so I have to reread it.

Back
Top Bottom