New Video Camera

Well the subject is very debatable. Kage and I can raise a bunch of advantages from both formats, but it all boils down to your decision. Do some research and read up on reviews.

HDD cams sometimes save to a weird format that you must first convert before you can do anything with it. I've also heard they may use Mpeg2, not a great type of file to use for editing. I've used mpeg files for editing, and it would lag, then I could do the same type of edit with DV-AVI and it would run smoothly through (this being on the editing software, not the final render).

HDD cams do have faster capture times since all you have to do is copy them to your HDD from the cam, but I would still go with MiniDV because of the quality. Some professional cameras still use MiniDV, I wonder why...

I've got a Sony MiniDV cam, it does it's job. I don't use it for anything more than recording my swimming races to go back and review, but it's great for that. The feature that really helped me out there was slow motion and frame by frame playback.

It looks great on a (regular, not HD) TV too.

right so im looking for a cheap but branded mini dv camcorder ummmmm

now this is just pretty ramdom but how bout this 1

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...dgmi.0&page=Product&sku=886735&fm=9&sm=1&tm=0

jus from quick look at it i c its got a still photo feature .... umm its got some kinda zoom lol a LCD screen.
And i dont think you can go wrong wiv sony ........ can ya lol

but ... .only 6 mins per tape http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...fm=9&sm=1&tm=2&sku=872331&category_oid=-31065

and @ sek3o1 im going to orlando staying on international drive jus down the road from MC D's :) but yh im going wiv my girlfriends family they bin like 3 times already this is my first time. i was a little hesistant at first like ummm disney land im not 5 lol but i keep being ensured thats its not just for little kids.

but yh ill be going there soon and i got the 5 park orlando flexi- ticket and the disney multi ticket . which im pretty sure is every theme park in florida lol. well maybe not but off the top of my head were going to.
Busch gardens
universla studios
MGM studios
disney
animal kingdom
epcot
wet n wild
sea world
islands of adventure
typhhon lagoon
blizzard beach

and thats all i can memba the mo think theres more but cnt think at mo and we got them tickets ova 14 days so we can come and go into each park any time we want which is kinda kool.

nahh its more like 60 minutes and the 6 minutes is probably an error.

Back
Top Bottom