DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this thread has 153 replies tells me that something needs to be done... and it needs to be done quick. I had two white screen errors about an hour ago.

Something has to be done, but the question is will anything be done? the DB errors have gone on long enough and I'm sure a lot of members are fed up with it.

I had an error this morning while creating a new thread. Seems like it always get to me when I'm trying to create a new thread. It times out, then I have to do it again--but then it gives me the duplicate thread error. That bugs me because the first thread didn't even go through. It must be queuing or something, but I go ahead and try to post it again but slightly changing the title of the thread (usually by adding a number next to it).

After that, I wait for the longest time before (if I'm lucky) it goes through.

Got another one just now at about 11:35 and the forum is being very slow too again.

I am guessing you had one right there.

Actually I only got one yesterday at around 5:30 EST

Browsing for threads seem to be ok, but replying to one or creating one tend to be a pain. However, every once in a small while, I do get timed out by clicking on someone's thread to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom