Finally Got My Car!

Not the g35x I thought, but I got a 2007 Nissan Maxima..Bose leather everything!, I'll post more later, got home like at 10..Daytime pics to come.
Oh. so that's why you have that username, I never knew, cool!
dirol.gif

What state is G35X from? or city? That Maxima is a sweet car and there are TONS of aftermarket mods for it, unlike the IS which stays pretty exclusive to Toyota/Lexus manufacturers and their partners. Hence the high cost of everything :p.

I'm from philly..all the way on the other side, to bad we can't meet up..You'r is is sick, I would've got one, but it would've been just a little to much for me..Thanks for the kind words guys..Yeah, I'm going to get tints maybe next week, 15% all around..Black on black gets so damn hot..

I'm from philly..all the way on the other side, to bad we can't meet up..You'r is is sick, I would've got one, but it would've been just a little to much for me..Thanks for the kind words guys..Yeah, I'm going to get tints maybe next week, 15% all around..Black on black gets so damn hot..
Again, I didn't realise that is why you are G35x, neat!

yeah, but now its just wrong lol..cause I never got it, instead I got a 07 Nissan Maxima.

ahah yeah..already have issues..the data screen is saying I'm getting 9.0 miles per gallon, this can't be possible since I'm supposed to get like 21..Not sure what the hell this is..

Back
Top Bottom