Breaking News: Sony confirms PS3 price cut

thats awesome to know!!I'll be getting another 360 this fall...i just bought a wii today and I've been playing budiki tech 2 can't spell the game so thats all you get.and since the cut ill get the ps3 for Resistance fall of man !!

I'll take the 360 instead. It has great graphics and great games, but costs less. I'll wait until the price cuts happen though. I'm not a PS3 fan, I think long term this will be a flop. The sales figures already show this is most likely going to be last place in the console wars.

well since the price drop theresales have gone way up! its the number one selling game console or gaming merchandise at amazon or something like that cant remember what g4tv said.I usually get all the consoles anyways i love my 360 but i like to have a little bit of everything.plus 500 bucks for a bluray player can't beat that!

wats the point? is there going to be games specifically for this new xbox360?

No, but the CPU core is smaller which means it'll run cooler than the current Xbox 360's. This means less chances of getting the infamous RRoD or "Red Ring of Death". ;)

The 360 is going down in price as well
But still both system are pretty pricy, but get a PS3 since it seems like 360 games are coming to pc

now the price war begins, when are the price drops for the 360 im usually impatient and just go buy things!!is it b4 the release date for halo 3???because i have to have a second one betime that rolls around for when people come over to be owned muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahah.

No, but the CPU core is smaller which means it'll run cooler than the current Xbox 360's. This means less chances of getting the infamous RRoD or "Red Ring of Death". ;)

i thought micosoft was supposed to make sure that no problems would occur...it is a console after all.

Only $100 off?!?! Big whoop, still not going to buy it. I'll still go with the 360 in this case. I've seen the PS3 in action and it dulls me to death. At the beginning, it was all HYPE. Now it doesn't impress anymore.

Only $100 off?!?! Big whoop, still not going to buy it. I'll still go with the 360 in this case. I've seen the PS3 in action and it dulls me to death. At the beginning, it was all HYPE. Now it doesn't impress anymore.

The PS3 and 360 both have great graphics, honestly I don't see too much of a difference. The PS3 has more hardware technology and blu-ray, but the 360 graphics are beyond my expectations. I think sony tried to be egotistical with the PS3 by saying "we'll make something better than the 360 and try to outsell it" well that didn't work. Most people are smart enough to see when something is overpriced and won't spend their money on it.

I agree. I tried it in ebGames and it was alright for 10 minutes but after that it began to lose it's appeal for me...

Ooooooooooo...

Any information on the size of hard drive or anything else?

Back
Top Bottom