Finally Got My Car!

G35x

Golden Master
Not the g35x I thought, but I got a 2007 Nissan Maxima..Bose leather everything!

Ill post more later, got home like at 10..Daytime pics to come...

dsc6562kx5.jpg

dsc6550tt5.jpg

Where you at TRD, this shit will eat you..just playin..let the modding begin

Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, Tints...That should do it for a few months..

Prolly smoke the tail lights..

Fuck bose, get some 16" subs installed in there
Tint your windows as black as your state will allow you to
New rims man
Wings
Tail lights
HID Lights
Mod chip
Air intake
Exhaust

That would be some nice mods.

Oh my f***ing god......A new Maxima? Those are pretty fast. First, I have to save up to buy my $1400 exhaust system. HKS dual cat-backs....

I've got my windows tinted already. I'm redding out the taillights as soon as I can get some damn vinyls. I want to see your smoke look. I'll go for the red. We got nearly the same color. What's yours? Pure black? Mine is like a smokey mica color (dark grey, in simple terms). Of course, the exhaust is going in after that. Damn, have you heard the IS250 HKS exhaust???? Intake, I don't know. I hear the IS250 owners complain about losing low end power with the intake/exhaust combo. So no intake for me, just a drop TRD or K&N filter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x2nbHnc2KM

Man, that's what mine will sound like too.

I'm putting in a nav system next. Maybe not the in dash one because they cost too much and I may run into problems when integrated with the stock stereo, climate control, etc. CHeck out my Nav thread in the General Electrical section. Get the TomTom Go 720 when it comes out late this month.

I've got the leather already and projectors. I'm just missing the nav system mainly. I like to get a lip kit for it, which includes the front air dam, but I don't think it's worth the high price. It would make it look pretty mean though. How many speakers you have in your car? Bose is nice. I have a 13-speaker system including subwoofer. It thumps like no tomorrow. Who needs Mark Levinson?

Sorry for jacking your thread, but it's comparison time:

1002182um0.jpg

1002188mk9.jpg

1002186rk3.jpg

1002187ga4.jpg

1002379copy1copyaj2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom