Gallery: Favorite Weapon

M4 sopmod, this is what i use in all games if possible, this is what my cousins husband had in iraq :), he even had the camera on it to look around corners

ill put a picture on when i get home, i cant get it at school cause its categorized as weapons, figures...

Thanks hascet, but in reality both tank covers are really dirty with old paint lol.

M4 sopmod, this is what i use in all games if possible, this is what my cousins husband had in iraq :), he even had the camera on it to look around corners

ill put a picture on when i get home, i cant get it at school cause its categorized as weapons, figures...

OH, what can't the M4 do? i love it.

When my uncle was in Iraq, he was given an M249. However, when he was required to carry a different weapon (don't ask why, i don't even know. he's not even special forces) He chose the M4 for it's power, portability, and light weight.

The Gears of War Lancer (aka the chainsaw gun :D)

Click for hi-res.

Yeah thats one hella weapon!, although i never had a chance to use it :(

its fun to use the automatic machine gun function
but the chain saw bayonet is the best
you just wait till the tards give you the option and they decide to get in your face
then you press and hold the b button
ahhh bloody and yet satisifying
god i hate those locust especially when there ugly face gets in mine
so i just fire up the chain saw and they end up in chunks
yes i play it alot just so i can do that

H&K 416

hk416-1.jpg

i noticed that you chose the short barrel........... why?
just for manuverability?
i would get the 14.5" barrel and get higher accuracy
but thats just me
nice choice by the way

It's probably the carbine variant, that's why. Those are usually handier in urban fighting.

I like a lot of weapons...rather hard to name them all.

IDK flightsim I think that could be considered an areal weapon. The only thing the enemy ever sees of that is the bomb just before it hits them ^_^

the f-22 is indeed an actual weapon as stated by wikipedia and i quote
"A weapon is an instrument of any kind, (as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, kill, or destroy, or in warfare or combat to attack and overcome an enemy."
there for the f-22 and the abrams tank are both weapons
further more the f-22 is not just a stealth bomber
it is also a stealth fighter plane
meaning that i can attack enemy aircraft without their knowledge that they are even being followed until the lock- on alarm sounds or its to late
it has 2 internal bays that each house 2 sidewinder missle and it also has a 20 mm cannon
it can dog fight and drop munitions as well
talk about a bird of prey

Back
Top Bottom