New car!!

wow.. i want some of what brookers is smoking..

nice motor :) that must be pretty nippy.. im gonna stick with the beemer ive got at the moment, nice drive.. how old and how much mileage?

It's a joke mate, although oi, I mean I, wouldn't mind some of that magik beer juice, it might help me to sleep better tonight!, lol.
yeah so was i joking as well .
i could sure use some beer juice too , tis boring staying at home all day , i am sure this may sound boring but i wish i had a job

having a job is good.. it means you can kinda afford all the beer you drink ;)

just drink at home.. works for me..

we have just had a brand new vw passat, its well nice inside :p i'll get some pics wen i can

car12345.jpg

we have just had a brand new vw passat, its well nice inside.
That looks like the A6, I bought new, a 2 litre A4 about four years ago, I haven't got it now, I swapped it, it was a great car, I've ridden in a A6,huge & s-m-o-o-o-t-h!!

yeh i like the new A4's and A6's but the new TT wow, now thats a nice car, my dad took it for a test drive, but it costs to much so we didnt have it, i took a pic tho when the car was on the drive, not really a good pic but you can see it lol

DSC02225.jpg

I just got a new car a couple weeks ago, since I hit a deer on the interstate :( , so my insurance gave me some money for the car. I used it to put a down payment on this 2000 Lexus RX 300. No, the parents didn't buy it for me, I'm making the payments through the bank and NO I'm not rich...just got a good deal ;) --- I'll get a better picture soon.

sspx0536vs6.jpg

I just got a new car a couple weeks ago, since I hit a deer on the interstate :( , so my insurance gave me some money for the car. I used it to put a down payment on this 2000 Lexus RX 300. No, the parents didn't buy it for me, I'm making the payments through the bank and NO I'm not rich...just got a good deal ;) --- I'll get a better picture soon.

sspx0536vs6.jpg

Nice!

Lexus are great cars ;)

Um, your sig is similar to the RAF motto, Per Ardua ad Astra [through adversity to the stars] is there a connection?, I was in the RAF.

Wooohooo, man I'll never get use to looking at cars in which the steering wheel is on the right side. But that car looks sooo much like an Infiniti. Nissan and Infiniti are the same company anyways, but a luxury line.

It's a culture shock to me. Looks like a lot of people are getting nicer cars. That Lexus RX model is the best in it's class, but way expensve though. Especially on the new RX350's and the hybrid RX400h.

Back
Top Bottom