Whats your pc boot time ?

lol why? i find its a waste of electricity, the wire gets in the way, and my laptop just gets real hot. i need to give it a break :)
Speaking of things that get hot, I've just gone over to broadband & my router gets quite hot, is that normal?

Yes. The router can get pretty warm often. Don't worry, it won't blow up.

Speaking of things that get hot, I've just gone over to broadband & my router gets quite hot, is that normal?

yeah itl get warm no worries there . Mines been on 24/7 for quite a while now . I only turn it off if i am going out of the house for more than 24 hours

34 secs to the login screen and 1:00 to the xp desktop. It's a little slower because I have 3 hard drives to power up and they are delayed a couple seconds. And thats with typing in my password.

mine is maybe 40 seconds ish, but I really don't reboot, and I really need more ram to optimize it. but I agree with locking the comp and turning off monitors. I have two CRTs, which emit radiation (What, you didn't know that??!???!?), and they each use abut 2x the power as my comp, so I see no point in leaving them on.

Back
Top Bottom