What's up for everyone?

Anything else ? , any older stuff like sd ram and 10gb hd's

Yeah i am good . Having lappy problems My Pent M keeps overheating and shutting down . THing i need to clean it all out i wanna new latop as well so i am looking round . Thinking dell and no more than £500
Other than that its all good . Gonna take the dog for a walk in about half an hour

Yeah quite a bit of SDRAM, and HD's are destroyed, never reused. We deal with the most secretive info in the health industry, so we destroy HD's, or stockpile them in a uber secure area.

Yeah quite a bit of SDRAM, and HD's are destroyed, never reused. We deal with the most secretive info in the health industry, so we destroy HD's, or stockpile them in a uber secure area.

r right any old agp gpus , a 64mb

r right any old agp gpus , a 64mb

ATI Rage pro's are about the best around here, and their all 16MB. Run windows, thats fine. Already got 2 game compatible PC's.

And theirs around 15-20 sticks of 64 to 256 SDRAM

its been nice weather today up until 6pm when it rained pretty bad. i was out driving with my dad in his pretty new 1.9 turbo skoda and because im still a learner it was a bit hard when i couldnt really see the road :p
i really need to look into my own car, although a bit of practice in my dads car is good, especially since it picks up some speed ... not that i broke any limits :)

Yeah, I think I should go to the shop and get a couple of things back. Chris, mind giving me some stuff? :p

I worked from 6 to, well 6. I was dead tired at the start of the day. Then I had to move huge filing cabinets to lay floors at Subaru. I did see two Japs with their shoes off smoking. That really brightened my day.

Well i've been doing a lot of iPod stuff lately.

Since a month ago I fucked up my iPod, I ordered a new 30GB Battery, a white faceplate (it was a black iPod before), and a new headphone jack/hold switch from iFixit.com (cheapest place).

I ordered that stuff last week, just got here today, everything works, now my iPod has a black faceplate and a black clickwheel lol it looks sweet.

EXCEPT THE FUCKING HOLD BUTTON DOESNT WORK! They're gonna send me a new one.

Back
Top Bottom