application

mitch0508

In Runtime
i just wanted to know if anyone knew how to make a program for the pc. and if its software you have to use can you please give me the hyperlink or name to download it.

thanks

i would like to make my own antivirus or backup program. could you recommend a good program to make your own applications or something like that.

thanks

notepad is a good program. :)
You would probably want to learn C++. C might also be usefull.
It might be easier to start of with some more simple programming stuff like java or htmlm though these probably won't help you at all when talking about creating anti-virus or backup programs.

But I'm really just a total noob when it comes to programming, there are many people here with more info about programming so you might want to listen to them instead of listening to me. :D

ohh lol :D
It's one of the programming languages, should be a little easier to learn than c++ or c. I just think that if you are trying to learn programming it's better to start off with the easier languages and then move into the more challenging ones.

Making your own antivirus program, all by yourself, would take a very long time, and that's if you knew what you were doing.

You have to walk before you run, learn HTML and then move on to some more difficult things.

You shouldn't worry about developing applications right now, worry about learning.

-Sam

I had made an Antivirus windows Batch Script... Using Norton's Virus Definitions.

It worked very well for a long time... I stopped using it cause after a while, I stopped getting viruses all together...

I Dont think you'd be THAT interested in it though...

Back
Top Bottom