How many of you want me to..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
selfdoubt not so good!!in all the threads i've read i never really seen anyone bashing you!no problem here!

I think the biggest sign of not being wanted is negative rep. You have positive rep so you are safe.

Man you just gotta chill. No one wants you to leave. I don't know if you got the wrong idea from that thread about your sub, but we were just jokin' around there.

Yeah CompMan, do not leave. You are a great addition to the forums and your opinions are greatly appreciated. You give some really good info and feedback and you are a great person.

DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE!

Thel

Your OK mate don't let things get you down, if you happen to get someone disagreeing with your point of view just see it as another persons opinion, don't take it that they are slagging you off or dislike you they are just being them, every now and again you get some heated issues that will always
happen I'm afraid so take it as a pinch of salt and let it go over your head.
Stay with CF and enjoy it now, we value everybody's opinions here and that includes you:)

Don't leave! I don't post much but, visit almost daily, your post are productive and definitly not negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom