Car Thread!

Too bad those huge cars can't even match the Elise or Exige. The weight to power ratio is so magnificent that it leaps like a Cheetah and you'll be gone before those retarded Hummers even get to 20 MPH. :p Not to mention you can easily outmaneuver them.

The only thing is that you should try not to get hit because you'll definately get owned. :p
i dont usualy venture into theese parts seeing as i dont drive yet only being 16 but i will say the lotus elise is a real nimble car and for a small lightweight car it is fast as well

i dont usualy venture into theese parts seeing as i dont drive yet only being 16 but i will say the lotus elise is a real nimble car and for a small lightweight car it is fast as well

They are pretty much street legal go-karts.

lol, 2JZ swap to own them all:
2jz_swap.jpg

^I like the nitrous bottle lol :D

Edit: D-Lew where do you get your Focus parts, if its online what site is it?

Check out this sig I created for the forum I'm active on. Too bad we can't have one made for this forum. We have a lot of talented photoshop people on here.

1002379copy1copybu4tg7.jpg

Here's the avatar I'm using because I'm a fan of the Transformers. I also have the Decepticon version too but I'm a good guy so the Autobot stands:

largeautobotz3r9yv6ivh4.jpg

I didn't do any heavy mods yet, but I'm leaning towards an HKS exhaust or Tanabe. Both are very popular among the IS. Right now, I'm modding for looks. My next project is redding out the taillights with vinyl. It's an easy mod a lot of the other IS guys are doing it. It has a life of 7 years, but ehhh, what can you do? I'll probaby have another car by then, lol....

In the meantime, I just got these windows tinted. Ha, I'm still using my old screen name "TRDCorolla" on there, lol.

Hascet - I normally buy from Ford Racing dealers and specific companies. Usually I will just do a google search for the part I need and find the best price that way, but sometimes you just have to know where to look. My Borla exhaust retailed for around $500-600 but I got it for $350 shipped from a Ford Racing dealer just outside of ATL. Remind me of what car you have...

IS/TRD/Some Toyota Car guy - C'mon man, black them out. It would look HIZZOT! Also, HKS ftw.

Hascet - I normally buy from Ford Racing dealers and specific companies. Usually I will just do a google search for the part I need and find the best price that way, but sometimes you just have to know where to look. My Borla exhaust retailed for around $500-600 but I got it for $350 shipped from a Ford Racing dealer just outside of ATL. Remind me of what car you have...

As of now I have no car :p , but when I'm in the market for a car I might be looking a a Focus, I want something thats easily upgradeable, I was looking at a ZX3 which has 130HP stock which aint bad, my sisters Saturn SC1 has like 80 I think lol

Yeah if you're looking for speed, go with a manual one, and they can hold their own pretty well. It's not the hp, it's the torque plus relatively low weight. You can bolt a turbo on for like $3-4 grand and keep up with lots of stuff, while still having a relatively "cheap" ride. I realize 3-4 grand is a lot, but the things only cost like $13K brand new to begin with, so $17,000 car that spanks Mustang GTs? Yes, please.

Back
Top Bottom