Who would be interested..

Hey joxley. I might have some flash work i have done if i didnt delete it ,kind of like an e learning package system . Would it be ok in the programs section.Also ittl be tomorrow now i will have to install flash and pull it up out of the archives if i still have it

Hey joxley. I might have some flash work i have done if i didnt delete it ,kind of like an e learning package system . Would it be ok in the programs section.Also ittl be tomorrow now i will have to install flash and pull it up out of the archives if i still have it

No, it's fine, it's programming!

Everyone mind clicking my google ads at the bottom?

Everyone mind clicking my google ads at the bottom?
Ugh, don't do that. You'll end up getting banned. Google has an intense system for tracking clicks. In the end, it's impossible to scam them long term. They track everything from IPs, number of clicks per IP, how many pages you view on the site before clicking ads...

Dammit, could we not all just click it once, just so I can see if I'm getting paid or not?

Chill...I'm just warning you because the same thing happened to me when my friends clicked on my links.

I don't know if its suppposed to be liek this, but when you click to go to a different page the Home button stays depressed not the page your on...

Yeah, it's just to stand it out, might change it when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom