New car!!

I might be wrong but he's got himself quite a good car to start with, he's a sensible no-nonsense guy, I pretty well know he'll stick with this one for a while, while he gets used to driving, then perhaps, a couple of cars down the line, when he's earning well, it's then when he might look for cars with styling already fitted, some guys are very fickle, & suddenly want to move on, that's the time snap up a r-e-e-a-a-l-l bargain!

no-nonsense guy, are you kiddin...I know Dave likes to be pimp-n it...j/k

Yeah, That cars good enough suppose.

:cool:

no-nonsense guy, are you kiddin...I know Dave likes to be pimp-n it...j/k

Yeah, That cars good enough suppose.

:cool:
My bad, I thought I was on joxley's forum, anyway, David pimpin it??, for goodness sake!!, I've got to know him over the time I've been a mod, that's two years, look, he's office trained, but not nerdy, if he was whatever pimpin means he would have got himself a racy sports job with flames painted on the hood & sides instead of the executive "limo" he's treated himself to.

My bad, I thought I was on joxley's forum, anyway, David pimpin it??, for goodness sake!!, I've got to know him over the time I've been a mod, that's two years, look, he's office trained, but not nerdy, if he was whatever pimpin means he would have got himself a racy sports job with flames painted on the hood & sides instead of the executive "limo" he's treated himself to.

lol...yeah, I could maybe see dave with a mini areo car :

Mini-Car%202.jpg

but I know Dave is conservative... :p

the pimp-n thing just means... customizing your ride !!

like that show >> pimp my ride <<

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/pimp_my_ride/series.jhtml

lol...yeah, I could maybe see dave with a mini areo car, but I know Dave is conservative.
You've got him all wrong, but I'm tired of your "jokes", so say what you like, I'm not going along with it any more, I get the notion I'm being pwned, 'bye!

I might be wrong but he's got himself quite a good car to start with, he's a sensible no-nonsense guy, I pretty well know he'll stick with this one for a while, while he gets used to driving, then perhaps, a couple of cars down the line, when he's earning well, it's then when he might look for cars with styling already fitted, some guys are very fickle, & suddenly want to move on, that's the time snap up a r-e-e-a-a-l-l bargain!

I think brookfields got me pretty much sorted out!

lol...yeah, I could maybe see dave with a mini areo car :

Mini-Car%202.jpg

but I know Dave is conservative... :p

the pimp-n thing just means... customizing your ride !!

like that show >> pimp my ride <<

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/pimp_my_ride/series.jhtml

Nah, I'm not a fan of small cars really ;)

I think brookfields got me pretty much sorted out!
Ahh begorra, well it twas loik this this young sir, oi wuz mixin ya up with jopley or is it joxley, I dunno.....annyways I be appologiziin' an' I'm tuggin me forelock to ya, this minute, so oi am bejasus!!

Ahh begorra, well it twas loik this this young sir, oi wuz mixin ya up with jopley or is it joxley, I dunno.....annyways I be appologiziin' an' I'm tuggin me forelock to ya, this minute, so oi am bejasus!!
what medicine have you been taking i hope not that magik beer juice that solves all lifes problems

what medicine have you been taking i hope not that magik beer juice that solves all lifes problems
It's a joke mate, although oi, I mean I, wouldn't mind some of that magik beer juice, it might help me to sleep better tonight!, lol.

Back
Top Bottom