Car Boot Sale Bargains!

im actually connected to the exact router you now have, thats why i want it. im getting 2 out of 5 bars and fk knows where its coming from. i stood outside and couldnt work out which house it was. it must be good :) my mums crappy homehub gets a shockingly bad signal, but its down being on the floor near a phone and computer, cant be helped though.

lol you should so donate/sell cheaply that router to me. i need a new one :)

Well, The router lets my mum use the connection where she put's her picture frames together - so we need the one i just got. BUT - The old DG834G (one down from the GT) MAY be for sale...

muz, I've been to bowlers a few times. I agree, it does have some really good bargains.
Bought my speakers there, that ended up to be a whole lot cheaper just because they were broken, but fixed by this company and sold.

muz, I've been to bowlers a few times. I agree, it does have some really good bargains.
Bought my speakers there, that ended up to be a whole lot cheaper just because they were broken, but fixed by this company and sold.

Yeah there is loads of refurbished stuff there . MEdia like blank dvds and stuff is also realy chep if you buy in bulk

Well, The router lets my mum use the connection where she put's her picture frames together - so we need the one i just got. BUT - The old DG834G (one down from the GT) MAY be for sale...
hmm, keep me posted :p

i dont know much about this model, only the car boot one. hmmm i wouldnt want to pay too much. considering a damn decent router is about £50

On froogle, the prices vairy from like £50, to about £100, brand new, that is.

Back
Top Bottom