Whats your pc boot time ?

damn i feel sorry for you. what a crappy processor :rolleyes:

my boot time is well over 30 seconds (im guessing). i have the classic logon screen and it has to load up a lot of things. im not too bothered though, i use hibernation

It plays games just fine, I'm not investing in something that's already tweaked to my liking... :rolleyes:

I'll soon upgrade the core when I get around to it...

My laptops a dellc840....1.6ghz P4 512mb Ram...40 Gb hd..... 64(Deticated) graphics...takes about 25 seconds

(its wierd i own a p4 1.4 ,p4 1.5 ,p4 1.6 lol

I usually just lock my PC and turn off the monitor...it's pretty fast though.

iusualy switch mine on in the morning with the monitor off , then go and have breakfast then it is ready to use on my return , i only timed it the other day when i got bored

Well, the reason I leave mine on so much is instead of just letting it sit there, I download torrents, fold, or something.

iusualy switch mine on in the morning with the monitor off , then go and have breakfast then it is ready to use on my return , i only timed it the other day when i got bored
Um, why switch the monitor off? I've always left it on all day most days for two years now, I know TFT screens wear out eventually, but it's going well, anyway I can get a discounted one for around £170.

Um, why switch the monitor off? I've always left it on all day most days for two years now, I know TFT screens wear out eventually, but it's going well, anyway I can get a discounted one for around £170.
its a crt for a start , also i like to save the environment lol
also i can get a 17" widescreen for less than a hundred big ones

Back
Top Bottom