Broadband

Ive been using AOL since 1998 and its fine, i never have connection problems. Most people who have problems get them because they use the AOL software which is crap, they dont realize that you can use AOL without that.:)

aol seems expensive. im just having a butchers and its £29.99 for the platinum package :eek:

aol seems expensive. im just having a butchers and its £29.99 for the platinum package :eek:
Not if you ring and complain about the price. I threatened to leave and im paying under £20 now and i get free weekend end evening calls and 27% off calls to mobiles as well lol. Like i said its the customer who makes a company, not the other way lol. You know what else is good with AOL? When i ring customer services i get someone in the UK and not bloody India (got a scotish lad last time):)

Not if you ring and complain about the price. I threatened to leave and im paying under £20 now and i get free weekend end evening calls and 27% off calls to mobiles as well lol. Like i said its the customer who makes a company, not the other way lol. You know what else is good with AOL? When i ring customer services i get someone in the UK and not bloody India (got a scotish lad last time):)
Thats the worst thing about orange . The actual customer services where you ring up about joining and payment enquirers are english but the technical support line are indian , bloody annoys me to hell

Back
Top Bottom