My Build

TK MODS

In Runtime
Okay, so coming up i am going to start to build my own computer. I want it to be for gaming, but i am also on a budget and i need to now some parts that are good but that are also low in price.

Let us know what exactly you are looking for and we can help you out. Also give us an idea of how much you are willing to spend total and what you may have already (monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc?).

okay i already have mouse keyboard gettin the case within a week i just need to know about a graphics, processor and mobo

Also what Games, Like roller coaster tycoon or somthing advanced like FEAR? What Operating System do you want to run? And what is ur budget

i need a budget
but this is what id get
probably because i have it
get an intel core 2 duo e6600
nvidia 680i bored
nvidia 8800 gts 640mb
2g of ram 800speed

Also what Games, Like roller coaster tycoon or somthing advanced like FEAR? What Operating System do you want to run? And what is ur budget
more highend games like crysis and assassins creed. OS, im still not sure of i wan to put vista but i dont want vista like mseein things up. the budget is nothin to high.

8800gts, 2g ddr2, 2.13 core 2 (Overclock it, and get a good heatsink), nforce 650i. It'll run you around $600. You choose the HD, sound card (personally, x-fi, not the fatality version), monitor, etc of your choice. oh, and there is no such thing as a budget gaming rig, you'll always spend over a grand. Stick with xp, most games don't even use DX10 yet.

go 680i not 650i
the 680i is a much much much more stable bored
plus it has support for intels 45 nm coming out

Back
Top Bottom