New car!!

at first I was like wtf, some dude put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car. :D
Then I remembered how weird the brits are and everything was back to normal again. :p

But it's a nice car, I wouldn't mind having a car like that.

Ha rofl ,
hey wait a min i am a brit , does that make me weird

OMG. That third photo...the house behind the car, is that YOUR house? And nice car. I love nissan.

Unfortunately not :)

It's canny. So what you done with ya mountainbike?:)

mountain bike?

at first I was like wtf, some dude put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car. :D
Then I remembered how weird the brits are and everything was back to normal again. :p

If I had the choice between a left hand one and a right hand one I'd definately go for the left. I don't know why we have to be different and to have the stearing wheel on the left makes much more sense to me. I'll have to get a US import next time!

OMG. That third photo...the house behind the car, is that YOUR house? And nice car. I love nissan.

It's canny. So what you done with ya mountainbike?:)

I thought you used to travel to work on a mountain bike?

I did occasionaly. When the weather is nice its quite a nice ride and its actuallly quicker that sitting in traffic.

Nice car. That looks a bit like a nissan maxima, but with the steering wheel on the other side :)

I have no car yet, but when I do get a job and buy a car I might get a toyota camry. I like the new design and they get good gas mileage, they're also not too pricey for what I want in it.

I think in the states its a model from Infinity, can't remember which though. But nice car.

Nice car David, it looks a bit like my SUZUKI BELINO, Its that close I had to look twice, its silver aswell.

Back
Top Bottom