gears of war coming to pc!

I wonder if it will be fully DX10 capable?

I need a new video card...

I would def. buy this game, and I think anything that comes to PC is a good thing, in my opinion PC pwns Console.

PC gaming is a whole other level of gaming.

How so? The gaming experience is almost the same.

You can't blatantly say that all games on the PC are better than the same game on a console.

As for DirectX 10, not sure. Depends on Epic.

CompMan. All he said was that "PC gaming pwns consoles" :rolleyes:

Both have their pros and cons.

i knew they would be doing this.....they already have a game were console players can play against x box 360 players!!! I never look forward to ports because i usally already have the game and idt you need a game for every system you own!but it will be fun to own ppl world wide!

i knew they would be doing this.....they already have a game were console players can play against x box 360 players!!! I never look forward to ports because i usally already have the game and idt you need a game for every system you own!but it will be fun to own ppl world wide!

shadowrun?

Shadowrun was okay. The ability to play PC vs. Console has pros and cons. Mouse and keyboard is obviously better for shooters, but gamepad users will get assisted aiming, so it really depends on your style of play. I've seen people who use gamepads completely, flat-out own people that use keyboards and mice.

Back
Top Bottom