What's a phone better than the Iphone?

Unless I can get that N95 for $199 or less in a couple months when my contract is renewed, I might get a cingular 8525 or something like that. I like big screen and lots of features for an verall small size. If that is too much i might go with a blackberry, except none of those are camera phones.

I like the N95's features, I just don't like the overall phone design. Looks too bulky compared to Blackberry's elegant and rounded design.
the design is ok. its also nice and fast to text with. its a potential next phone for me.

I keep looking at the N95 but I still got another 5 months to go on my contract, a friend has one, but she keeps having problems with disconnecting calls, (its not the network) apparently there has been a lot of recalls, as the software was a bit iffy.

I am waiting to see what the next SE brings out, but I am also still looking at the 02 XDA

Unless I can get that N95 for $199 or less in a couple months when my contract is renewed, I might get a cingular 8525 or something like that. I like big screen and lots of features for an verall small size. If that is too much i might go with a blackberry, except none of those are camera phones.

Do you need a camera phone?

I have my own digital camera that takes far better pictures than any camera phone, so I'm fine with a phone that doesn't have a camera.

the n95 has an impressive camera. in fact my se w800 is only 2mp but takes some great photos. id recommend a camera phone to anyone. you cant bring a digi cam with you all the time and im always taking pics on the go, so a phones handy

You can't beat the iPhone, it does everything, and has future expansion for upcoming technology. It's the best on the market, and it's not overpriced at all.

You cannot beat it.

;)

as i said, n95. the whole touch screen thing is good but who really needs it

Yeah, that N95 is nice, and better than the Iphone, lol. I just dont wanna shell out $600 on a phone. I just need to find its price with a contract.

Iphone's WAYYYYY overpriced compared to its true quality. Seriously, dont get iphone. And the touch screen...wont the screen get really scratched and dirty? Wow...600 biggies.

Back
Top Bottom