New car!!

David Lindon

Golden Master
Bought a new car this week :) , its a Nissan QX 2.0 V6. I've been looking for one of these for a while and they are quite hard to come by in the UK.

What does everyone think?

Dscf1430.jpg

Dscf1436.jpg

Dscf1434.jpg

Dscf1432.jpg

Nice car ,not my cup of tea cos it is too big for me , but it sure looks nice . How much dya pay for it and what mileage

sweet lookin car....most cars in the uk are small right???gas is like what 7 dollars a gallon?

sweet lookin car....most cars in the uk are small right???gas is like what 7 dollars a gallon?

No not all cars are small lol , and gas or petrol as we call it is around £1 liter so $2 per liter

Yeah, we have alot of small cars over here. I'm not a fan of small cars myself, I've always liked big cars but like you said fuel is alot over here which makes it annoying.

dang i would need a second job over here currently im driving my gfs suv and that thing takes like 50 bucks to fill up and i have to fill it usually 3 times a week depends how much traviling i do....i would be dead broke over there lol....i love big cars too im constantly wanting a pontiac grand prix!!i had a older model and it still runs it has likw 200k miles on it and runs good it has a 3.4 turbo engine in it....get up and go!!lol but some small cars look nice specially the mercedes!

Yeah, we have alot of small cars over here. I'm not a fan of small cars myself, I've always liked big cars but like you said fuel is alot over here which makes it annoying.

We have a 93 plate 1.3 fiesta ghia here and let me tell you thing dont use much petrol , that and cheap insurance and road tax . My parents wanna new car tho , a focus most likely so i will prolly end up with this one when i pass my test

at first I was like wtf, some dude put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car. :D
Then I remembered how weird the brits are and everything was back to normal again. :p

But it's a nice car, I wouldn't mind having a car like that.

Back
Top Bottom