Transformers

Good Movie. Good Effects. Bad Topic. I mean come on! TRANSFORMERS! I seriously hate the robo-aholes. But very very cool effects. :)

It's a generational thing. You weren't born around then, so you wouldn't really understand. For those who were born around the time it was on TV, it was quite a big thing. It was really one of the first times a simple Japanese toy line gave birth to an entire cartoon series and became a cult icon.

Optimus Prime alone is one of the most recognizable, iconic and influential characters of all time.

i saw transformers and its AWESOME!..u just have to go see it..when i first heard of it i thought i was a kiddie movies but im telling u its not.

I can't wait to go see that movie, I also have to see that new movie Die Hard 4... I like the Die hard series..

YEAH! I saw Live Free or Die Hard on friday. It was awesome! I'm surprised Bruce Willis can still do all that stuff...he's so damn old. The action scenes were good though and the actual plot behind the movie is REALLY good and scary if you think about it.

word...Mc klain is like the energizer bunny, just keeps coming back for more.

And I want to see the graphics in the transformers movie..

YEAH! I saw Live Free or Die Hard on friday. It was awesome! I'm surprised Bruce Willis can still do all that stuff...he's so damn old. The action scenes were good though and the actual plot behind the movie is REALLY good and scary if you think about it.
Yeah, it was awesome, I "got" it like a week ago.

i actually didnt want to see live free or die hard i dont like bruce willis as a actor just dosent flow with me.i do want to see 1408

It just came out in theatres...camcorder? :p
Yep, lol. You'd be surprised on how good the quality is on some of the cams. I remember on one, I never realized it actually was a cam until some guy got up in the middle of the movie. I was just like wtf...and then it dawned on me :p

Back
Top Bottom