Broadband

if it was 80gb id have to come and live with you :D ... im still on 2mb even after threatening BT with switching isp. w***ers! lol

ha 80gb , i think david would let brookfield host cf there , i would be right outside in a caravan hijacking me some wireless lol .

and i threatened orange with that they realy didnt care

The speed is excellent but 8mb has been around abit now, some IPs have gone up to 16mb now thats fast, I'm on 8mb and have been for sometime, the only thing to watch out is you don't get a download limit or a bad usage limit.

im "borrowing" some random persons 4mb connection now. its still the same speed. i recon the other guy is downloading :( ... hopefully tonight i can make use of it. if BT dont upgrade me ill switch. they are great just too expensive, especially if im still on 2mb

Right thanks, how does that rank against other b/band providers Mick?
Most broadband suppliers in the UK have an 8mb max, i've been on that speed for over a year now. There are 3 providers currently in the UK who can offer 24mb using the new ADSL2+ standard.

Yeah 8mb is good for most things and i am sure it will be even better thaan what brookfield needs seing as he dosent download much whereas if you download loads a faster connection would be better

im "borrowing" some random persons 4mb connection now. its still the same speed. i recon the other guy is downloading :( ... hopefully tonight i can make use of it. if BT dont upgrade me ill switch. they are great just too expensive, especially if im still on 2mb
Stop messing around and just switch. Request your MAC code and be done with it.:)

Stop messing around and just switch. Request your MAC code and be done with it.:)

i wish i could get my parents to do that . its damm annoying and they keep saying maybe later even tho orange have basicaly took the piss out of them .

Back
Top Bottom