Gallery: Your Workstation

alright guys heres my room and i know its a bit cluttered but im gathering stuff to move out with at the mo so it will 10 X better when i get my own place with more room but for now here it is :

DSC00519.jpg

o yh taken wiv me phone so sorry bout quality
Nice to see a fellow man u fan :D

Well heres mine i dont really like it but its ok but i really should think about where im going to put my new computer :D

And my patatic cooling method

Nice to see a fellow man u fan :D

lol i had that thing since i was like 10 lol ill be posting new pic soon wiv my sony cybershot and with my new 22" LCD monitor.

p.s i think this is the best page out of this whole thread the post above mine WOW lol.

hopefully mine will look something more like that when i get my own place

lol i had that thing since i was like 10 lol ill be posting new pic soon wiv my sony cybershot and with my new 22" LCD monitor.

p.s i think this is the best page out of this whole thread the post above mine WOW lol.

hopefully mine will look something more like that when i get my own place
I got a new desk the other week so i will prolly post some pics tomorrow cos my desk is a mess, Just been looking for a cd and my camera is downstairs an i cba goinn down there

IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x259/sek3o1/100_0196.jpg[/IMG]
100_0195.jpg

IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x259/sek3o1/100_0193.jpg[/IMG]
100_0194.jpg

100_0197.jpg

im fixing to get the logitech gaming keyboard the one with lcd screen for the one with the hp monitor and all will soon have g5 gaming mice also i traded my brother one of hp comps for the e machines its no where near as good as the hp....also i decided to get a 50 inch tv for my gaming room so i cant wait to get it!

:rolleyes: im back, i posted originally in this thread, but alot has changed in a year... New tv, more 360s, better equipment, heres the pix!

First view from my door:

Too manyyy!!: :confused:

Entertain...

Back
Top Bottom