What's a phone better than the Iphone?

i got one of these funny phones.
20€ a month, i get the usual GSM quadband plus Wifi Voip to make FREE unlimited landline calls to 50 countires or so.
It has bluetooth,a browser, i can watch about 30 TV channels via wifi (ok, not the greatest res. but cool to catch up on the news etc in the Metro) and comes with a 1gig card and headset.
It's far from perfect, but i am very happy with it.The built-in WiFi, i just couldn't live without it now....

http://www.journaldugeek.com/index.php?2007/05/28/7048-neuf-twin-tact

The Nokia N95 is hot.

My friend bought some Motorola phone off the internet that uses a Linux based OS. Apparently there's a mod for it to use the iPhone interface.

If you read that Wired article I posted, someone made a iPhone skin/theme that works with any Windows Mobile 5 smartphone.

Yeah, the iphone and windows mobile, is just like Windows vs Mac. But that N95 looks nice, by the time I get a new phone in september, they will proly have an N97 out or something.

I like the N95's features, I just don't like the overall phone design. Looks too bulky compared to Blackberry's elegant and rounded design.

Most likely. Unlocked phones are always expensive compared to ones that are given along with a contract.

Back
Top Bottom