gears of war coming to pc!

Hell yeah it's a good thing, not considering anybody else BUT me it's a seriously good thing. I've never played it, but sounds good. So yep, I think it's pretty sick :D

well guys here's my opinion...it rocks on 360 no doubt....but when they ahve it on computer it wont feel like a computer game it will still feel like a console game....same thing with rainbow six vegas and lost planet...they dont feel like computer games...i probably wont buy it

I'm not surprised. Epic never denied not making a PC version. They made it 360 exclusive for a while so the console could have a good blockbuster hit to gain attention and sales.

I'm not buying it. The controls are designed to work with a gamepad and when you try to port that over to keyboard and mouse, it's just weird. Theres also the Xbox Live service. It's far more comprehensive and unified than anything the PC ever had. It's a shame Bungie won't license their matchmaking system to other developers, because it's definately a masterpiece.

Awesome!!! This is freaking sweet I so would get this game!!
Its just like lost planet being a 360 game and coming to computer

I'm not buying it. The controls are designed to work with a gamepad and when you try to port that over to keyboard and mouse, it's just weird. Theres also the Xbox Live service. It's far more comprehensive and unified than anything the PC ever had. It's a shame Bungie won't license their matchmaking system to other developers, because it's definately a masterpiece.

yeh i think they should keep xbox live away from computers...and yes the controls feel very weird...i think a computer game is meant to be played with keyboard and mouse...not a gamepad

i hope the controls in this are as good as they are for lost planet IVE got the 360 controller for Windows and its really easy to control lost planet the controls are perfect, But any other game and the controls seem a little off

Back
Top Bottom