happy!

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
i finally benched pressed 345 pounds i havent really lifted since high school were i was on the weightlifting team....but for the pass 5 months i have i went from 280 to 345 im very happy with my progress i wanted to lift 350 but i coulden't get it.just thought i would shre my joyous occasion

Is this just one max rep, or are you actually doing sets at this weight?

if i was on steriods i could workout with it lol...its my 1 rep max.....i usually workout with 285-315 I found out my body likes to do alot of reps ill usually do inclines with 250 do as many as i can rack it take 8 secs then do it again to failure and so on till i can only do one rep....then the same for regular presses then i move on to mybowflex for some flys....but i got 345 after doing inclines i only weigh 175 at 5'8" so idt thats too bad at all and i don't take roids so i think thats super good....i squat 315 * 8-10 depends on how i feel that day.....and deadlift 485 *5.....and i heard it was legal to do steriods in the uk is that true??

Damn, thats a lot more than I can do, lol. I dont exactly know my max becnh, but I do about 110, not much, lol. And deadlift, well I did 225 once, but thats it. I dont work out much tho. I do, do karate and I'm ok at that, black belt, could've tested for second degree, but it was too expensive. A lot of ppl at my school are stronger than me, lol. One of my friends, wieghs about 140, and he benches 225 and maxs at 240. That's pretty good for his wieght is it not? lol.

I wiegh about 160. I'm skinny tho. I would post a pic, but I dont even have any pics on my myspace, lol. Idk, I just never take any pics. I think I am better at the preachers curl and regular curls. The preachers curl is the one with the pad on the back of your arms and you use both arms to curl, and I can do about 65 with that. I wish I could at least bench my own wieght, but I dont have a benchpress or anything at my house to use, but I have some adjustable barbells to use, and a pull-up bar.

that be awesome to take roids legally lol if i could i would be on some test,deca,and sust......dude if you have adjustable weights you can do floor presses were youy lay on the floor and press the weight up...also you can lay on your bed and do skull crushers......i used to do that when i was 14 untill i got my first weight set....freashmen year i benched 245 at 135 pounds body weight...at high school i set my school record for my weight class 154 i benched 325 and cleaned and jerked 300 i think i could do more weight on the press but i use the bodybuilding style of liting for all my lifts not powerlifting style....i want to look good not hurt myself!

Back
Top Bottom