Happy Birthday!

lol happy bday!!! have a good un and enjoy the driving. i just started and its well worth it. get lots of practise in if you can.
what you upto today?

Got 3 lessons a week, about 20 lessons altogether. I can already drive, but just not legally lol..

Well I'm working, 2 until 10, then I might meet a friend.

i got 1 lesson a week so far :( ill try and get a lot more in the holidays. i can also drive, well i suppose its legal now, just not in my dads car so i have to be careful.
it sucks that you are working..... 8 hours :O im working 1:30 till 7:30 which aint as bad as its pretty easy (usually).
hopefully you'll have a good night :D

Happy birthday . Have a good one .Hope you enkoy the driving as well . i cant wait till next jan when i can start

Happy Birthday!

I've been driving for a year, and I don't really enjoy it that much as I did at first. It got pretty boring just driving back and forth to school and work. The only thing I really like about it is the freedom to be able to drive myself somewhere. But I have to pay for gas and maintenance, so it's not very cheap.

Happy birthday! I've been driving for about two months, I like it. I held off because in Arizona insurance rates were near the highest in the country. Now they're half where we live now :)

Back
Top Bottom