What's a phone better than the Iphone?

True... still gets the job done though. At least, what I use mobile internet for.

Normal phones don't have 'actual' browers.

Well, what do you define as a browser?

Wikipedia said:
A Web browser is a software application that enables a user to display and interact with text, images, and other information typically located on a Web page at a website on the World Wide Web or a local area network.

I dont know much about the smartphone market, but what are some phones that are better than the Iphone that cost a lot less? I always like to get good stuff, like my first phone was the razr, and you might say, well, everyone has a razr, but I got mine BEFORE everyone got one, I was the first in my school, now at least half the school has one, lol. My phone was nice in its day, but anyway, my contract is over in september, and I want to get a new phone than. I think I might get a smartphone too, so what are some good smartphones, that might be even better than the Iphone. And one more thing, since I have cingular, my phone has a sim card, so can I just switch out sim cards to change phones if I wanted?
Thanks
(another reason is, when ppl talk about the Iphone, I can finally back my point up that its overrated, by either pulling out my new phone, or just saying, well, most smartphones are just as good or better, lol.
motorola.jpg

Beats the iPhone anyday. Sorry - Could resist.

well if you look at the price/performance ration then that thing beats the iPhone so fast it's not even funny.

Best phone I've had by far. I started off with the Old Box Nokias, to the LG9800, Every Single Treo, Motorola Q, and Finally the Blackberry. I've been with Every single Service Provider, and I'm stuck with Verizon, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's my current phone.
Blackberry.jpg

Best phone I've ever owned. It doesn't have a camera But I don't have any use for it anyways. I have a 2GB mem chip in it and have over 300 pics, and 500 songs in it. It's the first GSM phone from Verizon with a Sim Card. GPS, ALways connected Email, Amazing Internet speed, Full QWERTY keyboard, and TONS more features.

nokia n95. 5mp camera, wifi, broadband internet, ocr scanner, barcode reader, etc........

When I get teh new phone and I keep my razr, if they both use sim cards, can I switch between phones sometimes? Like if I was going to do some yard work like my friend and I do for different nieghbors, I would want to bring the razr so I wouldnt ruin or break the new phone, could I just switch out the sim card? Or would they both need to be unlocked?

The Nokia N95 is nice, but I would rather have the Blackberry Curve or Pearl. :)

Back
Top Bottom