Need a new Headset

thesinter

Baseband Member
I have been getting some complaints in my clans vent that my mic is giving out bad feedback and that i should get a new headset. Well this time i want to get a good brand with nice audio and mic.
I want to stay around the $35 (give or take) dollar range.

Post headsets that you have used yourself (or know for a fact is good) and would recommend on me getting.

Just out of curiosity, have you played with the input volume on your computer? You could just be recording too loudly giving them negative feed back. It's happened to me before.

Just out of curiosity, have you played with the input volume on your computer? You could just be recording too loudly giving them negative feed back. It's happened to me before.

no whats happened it that it really suxs for noise canceling since my foam piece came off the end of it, and I do know that i could fix it, but this headset has seen better days and has come to the end of the road..

this headset is looking good, but some have said that logitech has gotten some bad rep with headsets.

btw... is that a ranger from guild wars by any chance? if so that is pretty ironic since right now in my clan we are trying to get a gw division started.

I have these. They aren't the coolest set to wear during the summer but they are decent.

Yes it is. Ranger is my favorite class, probably the only one I'm good at ^_^

Back
Top Bottom