help me pease

shotta dog

Beta member
i have recently started using computers an all of a suden wen i turn on my computer the emachines logo comes up an it then says after woulds that the operating system is not found can any 1 tell me how i can solve this problem please

well dont take my word for it but if i think about it then i would think u got a virus that like.... deleted ur Operating system. the only thing i would think to do is to reinstall ur OS but then later b careful on wat u like download and stuff (bad viruses)

It could be a dead hard drive too. You obviously have access to a second computer, so I would look at the hard drive inside your e-machine to find it's manufacturer (Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi etc) then go to the hard drive manufacturer's site to get a diagnostic tool.

This may sound stupid, but have you got any floppy disks or pendrives connected to the computer because it could be trying to boot from them. If you haven't then check that the HDD is showing in the BIOS, and check the boot order in the BIOS to make sure your booting from the HDD. Also try running a HDD diagnostic test. You can download these from your HDD manufacturers website.

Back
Top Bottom