Its TOO Hot!

Thibault isn't bad. He was a decent backup to Fluery when he was with the Penguins last season. Didn't get too much ice time though.

Apparently the Oilers want a bite at Vanek too. $50 million offer and now the Sabres are matching that offer.

It's hot here, like mid 90's but that's mega-humid heat compared to you guys' dry heat.

It's quite humid here, which is what makes it feel so hot. Not really very sunny at the moment, but pretty hot because of the humidity.

It's about 85 and humid here. People say it's SOOOOOOOO HOT, but it's not. I came from Arizona, where it sometimes got to 118. This weather feels nice to me :)

It's about 85 and humid here. People say it's SOOOOOOOO HOT, but it's not. I came from Arizona, where it sometimes got to 118. This weather feels nice to me :)
i hate when people complain about it being hot when it is 10-15 degrees hotter here and no one says a word(usually). reminds me of the heat wave on the east coast. many of the days it wasnt over 100. at that time it was 110+ here and they said NOTHING about how hot it was here. every home should have AC :p no reason not too

The hottest it's ever gotten here was 97 since I've lived here. It's only gotten to 100 a few times. Still, it's not bad. Besides, a lot of people here have never even left and been to other parts of the country. 110+ IS hot, I don't care what these people here say (they claim to know everything, it's so fun to present them with facts that prove them wrong!). You're right, every house SHOULD have AC. When I lived in Arizona, the AC could only keep the house at about 78 because it was so hot. Here I'm on the second story and it still never gets about 74 which is fine for me :)

Back
Top Bottom