50 things Americans should know about Canada

If Britian were up North instead it would be a rivalry between America and Britian, its gonna happen no matter what, it passes time.

I'll disagree with that. It pwns Newfoundland though. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well I think compman with agree with me here how it is arrogant comments like this

13. We are not "just like Americans", we have our own national identity, we just haven't figured out what it is, yet. Someone once said that, "Canadians are unarmed Americans with health care." That pretty much sums it up, I guess. We are internationally (but unofficially) known as the "World's Most Polite Nation."

that make me loose respect for the country.

It may be true, who knows, i've never been to Canada, however, there is no need to brag about being better then American, in this or that respect.

true but america is better in some ways and canada is better in others. in the end it even outs ;) they BOTH own :p

Yeah, but I don't recall going on ANY forums, and posting why America is better then Canada :confused:

either do i but depends on who you are. some person living in canada may hate that is is near impossible to own a gun others may like it. people living in america may hate all the crimes but love all the freedoms you get.

I just said that to piss you off.

Of course I'm going to like America better, I live here!

and there was no need for this thread.

Like Arrizx said that comment was arrogant.

and I don't think everyone hates me.

Obviously some people have no humor. America is a melting pot of different cultures from all over the world, and if you can't accept the fact that some people like to show their pride in their country of origin, then you sir, are an idiot.

I live in America too, yet I have tolerance for those who like to show off their nationality. So grow up and stop undermining the true values of America.

America still pwns Canada!

Lol.:rolleyes:

I actualy think Canada is a great country. I've thought heaps of times of moveing there. I'm the first to admit I think its a better country than England *is my opinion* I also think no matter what America will always think they are the superia country in any case ;) which is my opinion again so im not saying I'm right! :p

Back
Top Bottom