Is Vista worth getting?

lol wow thats guy probably has the a p3 comp with 256 ram
stupid person
i would have taken thats os =P

I bet its also a matter of whether its 64 or 32 bit. I bet if you look hard enough, you will find a trend in 64 working, or 32 not, ect.

Really the only difference I have heard of between the two is driver support. Otherwise they are relatively the same.

No as for all this "flaming", everyone just take an hour and just relax. This all seems to have been made out of nothing. Keep that out of this thread, or it's being locked down.

I'm thinking about upgrading to Vista (Home Ed probably), and I heard there are many flaws with the currently released Vista. I also play world of warcraft and wonder if Vista will have problems with it.

i have heard alot of bad stuff about VISTA but those are from people that don't have the specs to run it. I'm sure you have heard the new saying(vista and minium requirements just won't cut it) I have home prem 32bit and EVERYTHING I have put on here runs flawlessly(including vista). WOW runs great, STALKER IS AMAZING and I really have no bi%&^ about Vista.

i no this is off topic but how do u become a mod
i want to become one
mabey one day....
any one find vista loads up so much faster then xp?

Yes, vista does load faster than XP.

To be a mod, you need to prove that you know, and follow the rules. Be respectful to/have the respect of your fellow members, and have good grammar and spelling. Yes, grammar and spelling. One of the things I was told when I got the job was to install IE-spell, to help my spelling on here.

ok i suck at spelling but I've been trying to improve
you think i can become a mod
soon?

Not sure. It's a vote between existing mods and David. As for soon... I doubt it. Someone needs to quit, or we need a lot more active members.

Back
Top Bottom