This annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I was down in New Orleans back in February. They truly believed that we lived igloos. I just went along with it. I was saying to them, "Oh yeah Eh it gets pretty warm in the summer in Canada. Last summer we only had 45 ft of snow. However ya gotta be careful of them snowsnakes eh. They are bastards to deal wit. They crawl right into the igloo in da middle of da night and they nip at ya all tru da night." They were convinced snow snakes were real hahaha.

that made me laugh...did you tell them about the yetti's yet :p

Just like here in Nebraska...we all live on farms, drive tractors, pump water from the watering hole a country mile south of our establishments, use tin cans and string, and watch good football...at the stadium of course...that is in the middle of a cornfield...haha.

Just like here in Nebraska...we all live on farms, drive tractors, pump water from the watering hole a country mile south of our establishments, use tin cans and string, and watch good football...at the stadium of course...that is in the middle of a cornfield...haha.

wait, I thought they did that in alabama only?

thats true though...isnt it??

jks jks

ive been there before, me n my dad were passing by there with his truck and then it broke and then had to get it fixed at a nearby truck fixing place. they even had satellite radio there :O

haha here in this part of Alabama I live in, times passes especially slow and is always about 5 years behind....my great grandfather plowed with his ole mule into the 1980s (he was 90 at the time, never learned to drive). There ain't alot of folks from the country now a days it seems.

wait, I thought they did that in alabama only?
Nebraska is sure enough rural, Alabama is pretty rural...but it's a helluva lot hotter here lol.

Nah...them is cotton fields ya see :rolleyes: :D
In 06, Cotton Farmers here in Alabama harvested over 560,000 acres of cotton and produced 675,000 bales of Cotton! (a bale is 500 pounds). Cattle is the big thing in Alabama now, Cotton ain't as big as it once was in terms of the number of Farmers growing the crop.

As for Corn, Nebraska planed over 9.1 million acres of corn (which equates to over 136 Billion Bushes of Corn). Whereas Alabama planted 200,000 acres (which equates to 11.8 million bushels lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom