PSU help

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Well i came to me when i was looking at a power supply on newegg that i chose a PSU without SLI support and with a Mobo with SLI support i havent bought these items yet but i noticed that the size of the PSUs are ATX ATX12V and ATX12V/EPS12V
I am looking at this case and i dont no if the PSUs that are SLI ready will fit cuz they are ATX12V and the other 12V one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811166040

I need a PSU thats around the $50 mark and will fit in the case plz give recommendations
Thanks ahead of time

What video cards are you going to SLI?? Assuming they're only like 7600GTs, the one I recommended would be more than enough.

well i was thinking that i might get another one to go in SLI and want one to so i can upgrade easier and the one u RECOMMENDED Dosent support SLI

well i was thinking that i might get another one to go in SLI and want one to so i can upgrade easier and the one u RECOMMENDED Dosent support SLI
So they are 7600GTs?? It's only not SLI certified because it doesn't have 2 PCI-E power connectors. The 7600GT doesn't use external power adapters, it just draws it's power from the PCI-E slot. A 7600GT SLI setup only requires 400 watts of power, and only 24A on the +12V rail. That power supply has a total of 36A on the +12V rail. In other words, 2 7600GTs in SLI wouldn't even faze it.

yea but if u want the PC to last maybe 5 years with upgrades i might upgrade to a vid card that does draw power from the PSU so there for need a SLI PSU

Back
Top Bottom