Freezing

might be a psu issue but i dont think so. that would be my last idea though. any other psu's to test the system on. shouldnt need that powerful of a psu to test on.

Virus anyone? Do a scan or two. Also, do a checkdisk, and make sure that there aren't any shorts (I've seen some power switches short and restart the comp). As for the sound, it isn't a beep code, because it's coming from the speakers. Maybe just the noise that was playing when it froze, is it the same tone everytime? I'm thinking a new mobo will fix it real quick, and if your mobo is as old as mine you need a new one anyway.

after i get my Z-5500s i will get a new mobo for sure. But i just played a few games and it didnt restart. I did a scan everythings good. Ill post again if theres still a problem.

I have a similar problem.. cant figure it out. Happens usually in a game, sometimes not. It's a laptop so I cant really mess around with it right now. But I don't have any viruses, and I don't have iTunes open.

Yeah, regular cleaning can extend the lifetime of the parts. Try getting a CPU copper cooler, they arent that expensive nowadays and you will be really happy with its performance!
Good luck!

It just happened again right after i quit a game in warcraft 3. I still have no idea what the heck is the problem its really frustrating.

I still think its a heat issue personally have you tried running it with the side case left off?.

it cant be a heat issue, my comp was on, all that was running was itunes and it restarted.

Back
Top Bottom