Plusnet

Die Hard 4 was great. I'll PM you the torrent I used if you want, it was pretty good quality for a cam.

Die Hard 4 was great. I'll PM you the torrent I used if you want, it was pretty good quality for a cam.

yeahj ok i have sme http links as well from rapidshare from warez bb which look good quality (mod delte that if it aint allowed by all means )

Hmm I wouldn't trust anything like that...if you see any DVD rips, don't download them, there aren't any (real ones) out yet.

Hmm I wouldn't trust anything like that...if you see any DVD rips, don't download them, there aren't any (real ones) out yet.

yeah dont worry i will give you the link if you want , i have had loads from this forum it is 2cd's well vcd's

Bit Torrent clients will use the Torrent and download from what the torrent is. It's like a pirate with a map. The Pirate is the Bit-torrent, the map is the torrent and the red X is the object.

And, Maurice, if you do not download from torrents or P2P oriented programs, you're fine to use that.

Back
Top Bottom