Jokes Thread

Go here & note entries 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 19th & 29th, there are other pages I didn't go there as I thought these were enough.

www.bash.org/?random

you do realize that everytime you click the link the entries are different since it's a page the randomly shows you some of the quotes. :D :D

(btw, I know I said this should be left to pm's and let the jokes continue, but then again this is quite funny so I decided to post :D)

A post or posts on this page has/have been reported, I can only see two that might fall into this category, hmmm, what to do?
upset.gif

can't you see which post was reported?
Well anyway, keep the jokes coming, this is a thread for jokes!

can't you see which post was reported?
Well anyway, keep the jokes coming, this is a thread for jokes!
No, I can't see which, it's never specified in reported posts, but as there are two there that could be the one, I was being discreet [sp?], hoping that one of them would own up, I can't really query the member who reported it.

you do realize that everytime you click the link the entries are different since it's a page the randomly shows you some of the quotes. :D :D

(btw, I know I said this should be left to pm's and let the jokes continue, but then again this is quite funny so I decided to post :D)
Oh you think it's funny?, I don't, as for the entries being different each time, how is it then that when I PM'd the link to two people, they both saw the same as I did, to be fair to you, I haven't sent it to David.
Well, can I delete the link in your post, or is the cat well & truly "out of the bag??

well you have the mod powers for a reason.
If you want to delete it then you can, you have been given the power to do so by David and if you think it's the right thing to do then you can do it. I won't mind, I know you are doing your best in keeping this place in order.

well you have the mod powers for a reason.
If you want to delete it then you can, you have been given the power to do so by David and if you think it's the right thing to do then you can do it. I won't mind, I know you are doing your best in keeping this place in order.
That's very understanding of you, I wanted to be seen as being fair, so as it's OK with you, I will remove it.

yes
actually we have just been here waiting for you to come and post one of your jokes :D
Ah right, here ya go then :D

Q: Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
A: Ask your Mom.

Q: How do you know when you're REALLY ugly?
A: Dogs hump your leg with their eyes closed.

Q: Why don't bunnies make noise when they make love?
A: Because they have cotton balls.

Q: What is the quickest way to clear out a men's restroom?
A: Say, "Nice Dick."

Q: How do you know you're leading a sad life?
A: When a nymphomaniac tells you, "Let's just be friends

Back
Top Bottom